Cheese - Whole Nash
400g - Cow, Pasteurised, Vegetarian Rennet
A small individual cheese, with a creamy texture, Nash’s flavour is buttery at first then developing a more mature aftertaste. A stunning addition to the cheese board, or maybe mature it further at home for a later date.
Here's how to look after your Nash if you are keeping it a while:
- Place the cheese on a small trivet to help air circulation and place in a cardboard box with a glass of water nearby to raise humidity.
- Place in the salad tray of your fridge (or wine fridge, cool room, shed, garage)
- Turn upside down every couple of days
- The cheese may grow a little furry, remove this once a week using a cloth dampened in a brine solution e.g. 3 teaspoons of salt in half a litre of water (you can also use any alcohol of your choice here,Port, Sherry, Wine, Brandy..... its up to you - just replace this with the water)
- Eat when you are ready
- Tweet us a picture @wildescheese
We have four delivery options for you please choose below from:
- Buy now – for dispatch within 48 hours (Monday to Thursday)
- ‘Delivered to you’ in time for Christmas 2020 (courier delivery by 23rd December)
- ‘Free to collect’ from our micro dairy – We will be open for collections 18th - 24th December.
- Free local Christmas delivery– Delivery to N15, N17, N22, N16, N8, N10, N18 will be hand delivered around the 22nd/23rd December
We are happy to include a note or message with the gift box, please provide details in the notes section at checkout.