Cheese - Nash (whole baby truckle)
400g - Cow, Pasteurised, Vegetarian Rennet
A small individual cheese, with a creamy texture, Nash’s flavour is buttery at first then developing a more mature aftertaste. A stunning addition to the cheese board, or maybe mature it further at home for a later date.
Here's how to look after your Nash if you are keeping it a while:
- Place the cheese on a small trivet to help air circulation and place in a cardboard box with a glass of water nearby to raise humidity.
- Place in the salad tray of your fridge (or wine fridge, cool room, shed, garage)
- Turn upside down every couple of days
- The cheese may grow a little furry, remove this once a week using a cloth dampened in a brine solution e.g. 3 teaspoons of salt in half a litre of water (you can also use any alcohol of your choice here,Port, Sherry, Wine, Brandy..... its up to you - just replace this with the water)
- Eat when you are ready
- Tweet us a picture @wildescheese
- Buy now – We are currently dispatching orders Monday (for delivery Tuesday) Wednesday (for delivery Thursday) and Thursday (for delivery Friday)
- ‘Click to collect’ from our micro dairy – We will be open for collections Mondays, Wednesdays and Thurday's 10/2.30pm - Friday/Saturday by arrangement
- Christmas 21 - collect from dairy (I know...but lots of people want to get ahead this year)
- Christmas 21 Mail order - For those who wish to order ahead, Cheese will be delivered by DPD by 23/12/21 unless you would like a specific date.