A Morning or Afternoon in the Dairy
Due to demand we are pleased to offer our new short course, a Morning (or afternoon) in The Dairy.
The morning, starting at 10am (afternoon 12 noon start) and lasting approximately 2.5 hours, will allow you to see the entire cheese making process from end to end with the opportunity to get your hands in and help make our Rebellion or St Bruce Cheese - you will leave with a 300g cheese to mature at home. Full care instructions will be provided.
The full programme includes:
- Tea, Coffee on arrival
- A brief overview of the cheese making process
- Milk comparison exercise (tasting supermarket milk vs farm milk)
- Making Rebellion Cheese, this will include adding the cultures and rennet, breaking the curds and whey and moulding the cheese.
- Cheese tasters
- A tour of the dairy and maturing rooms
- Question and answer session
- A 300g freshly made cheese to take home with you to mature (cheese will be ready in 4-6 weeks)
Price per person £40
Looking to book a private group visit? Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07984 098629
'Dear Keith and Philip,
Just wanted to thank you both once again for the delightful morning with you this week. We were blown away by your generosity. My mum is enjoying her box of cheese and we are savouring every morsel of our Napier and Rebellion. Whey made an excellent fruit soda bread for breakfast today.
All the best.
Sarah, Claire and Hazel'
Sue Wollard, organiser of a recent group visit said:
'I have had amazing feedback from the Group! Thanks so much for looking after them so well – they had a wonderful time. They are all hooked on your cheese and will be regular customers in the Market! Tell Chris to watch out for them'