Cheese - Whole Nash
400g - Cow, Pasteurised, Vegetarian Rennet
A small individual cheese, with a creamy texture, Nash’s flavour is buttery at first then developing a more mature aftertaste. A stunning addition to the cheese board, or maybe mature it further at home for a later date.
Here's how to look after your Nash if you are keeping it a while:
- Place the cheese on a small trivet to help air circulation and place in a cardboard box with a glass of water nearby to raise humidity.
- Place in the salad tray of your fridge (or wine fridge, cool room, shed, garage)
- Turn upside down every couple of days
- The cheese may grow a little furry, remove this once a week using a cloth dampened in a brine solution e.g. 3 teaspoons of salt in half a litre of water (you can also use any alcohol of your choice here,Port, Sherry, Wine, Brandy..... its up to you - just replace this with the water)
- Eat when you are ready
- Tweet us a picture @wildescheese
- Buy now – We will dispatch all orders received by Monday 12 noon that day for delivery the next day. Orders received after this will be dispatched on the Thursday for Friday delivery. We will open more days as soon as the guidelines allow. f
- ‘Click to collect’ from our micro dairy – We will be open for collections Mondays and Thursdays 10/3pm with the exception of week commencing 29th March we will be open Monday 29th and Wednesday 31st only. Use code 'collect' at checkout to remove carrier charge.