Ho Ho Ho
Cheesemas comes but once a year and every year it takes us all by surprise. But this year I hear the feint sound of a Ho Ho Ho.
I love a new pair of socks as much as the next person but this year give something a bit more special maybe a gift of cheese or a hamper? We will dispatch the cheese to arrive just in time for Christmas or if you prefer you can collect from us at the dairy or at a market – the choice is yours (Delivery details below)
Back by demand this year is Dram is a lovely whole 450g cheese infused with amazing chopped prunes marinated in Balvenie Double Wood 12 year old single malt then matured lovingly for 6 weeks. The rind is washed every couple of days in the rich spicy liquor formed from the infusion of the prunes and Whisky.
The must have gifts of 2019 are exciting immersive experiences so why not give the gift of a mozzarella making class or a make your own halloumi at home session or join us for an afternoon or morning in the dairy or push the boat out and book a full day cheese making experience. You can choose to book a specific date or buy a gift certificate (these can be spent at any time during the year). The Guardian and Waitrose Magazine have listed our courses as one of the 'top foodie courses around the UK'
Cultures and Rennet
Do you know someone who wants to make their own cheese at home? We have kits to make soft or hard cheeses. We have carefully selected the cultures and rennet to make sure your gift brings the most pleasure – we are the cheese makers (and not just a retailer who doesn’t know one end of the box from the other) we know what we are talking about.
We will include a card with each Christmas order – please let us have your message, use the notes section when you are in the shopping cart. Alternatively e mail email@example.com with your order number and message.
Or if none of this takes your fancy then I will have a pair of socks please.
Happy disco Christmas and a healthy new year everyone
We offer a range of options for your Christmas Cheese, when choosing the product please select whether you wish for it to be:
- Delivered to you by courier by Friday 21st December
- ‘Free to collect’ from our market stalls or micro dairy – please let us know which option and the date in the notes box at checkout
- Free local delivery (postcodes N15, N16, N17, N22, N8, N10) Cheese will be delivered on the 21st or 22nd December
The dairy will be open for cheese sales and collections as follows -
- 10.30am - 4.30pm Wednesday 12th December through Saturday 15th December
- 10.30am - 6pm Monday 17th December to Wednesday 19th December
- 10.30am - 7pm Thursday 20th December
- 10.30am - 6pm Friday 21st December
- 10am - 6pm Saturday 22nd December
- 10am -5pm Sunday 23rd December
- Closed Christmas Eve
Where you can find us before Christmas:
- Tottenham Green Market 16th and 23rd December
- Alexandra Palace Farmers Market Sundays 16th and 23rd December 10-3pm